Reggie Menzies
Tuesday, 17 September 2013
Film Studies Little shop of Horror
When watching Little Shop of Horror's you can tell the difference in how the film changes when i watched the test screenings in the test screenings the film was a lot more dark but in the featured show was more light to watch. The reason they didn't want to go to dark is also because it was a christmas movie so the audience would not of been to happy with a dark depressing movie. I also watched two diffrent endings i like the other edning when the plants take the world over and destroys all humans and in the original the man kills plant. I also think because they wanted to go for a light comedy and not past that line of a weird horror they took a lot out. But like I said if a christmas movie came out you wouldn't want to see people getting eaten and people dying you want something that funny and for the family to watch and get Into so I think that they made a good choice in what the film should of been like and also how it should of ended.
Labels:
Film Studies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment