I have decided to do a remake of the series friends because i think that it was such a successful series i thin they need to make a new one but with a more updated cast and era.
Cast
. Drake bell
. Max Theriot
. Tyler Posey
. ashley Greene
. Nina Dobrev
. Alice greczyn
The elements I would keep from the show is the characters falling in love with each other like Monica and chandler and Ross and rachel and keep the two good looking but dumb characters. With friends they where a more older era of people and I wouldn't to go for more young 20s because people of today would rather see a younger cast of friends than an older cast. also with all the technology now days the younger era have more clue about it now than if you gave some 40/50 year old an iPhone the wouldn't know what to do with it. And the whole point of friends if to connect with the people who are friends with people like in this series and could relate to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment