Reggie Menzies

Reggie Menzies

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Viral AD proposal

I have decided to do my viral AD on my FMP because i think with the clips i have for my Movie it is a good idea to make a trailer. My film is about two brothers and one of the brothers is found dead so Mitch (Shaun) looks for the people who killed and through the film there are flash backs of when they where together before John (Reggie) died.
Im going to be using After effects for the graphics in the Trailer the graphics I'm using is Text styles the font I'm thinking of using block text through the trailer there are words like Thrilling that pop out in  between three clips so i think this is going work and also I'm hoping i can have words the slowly flying into the back ground making the title name of the film No place for a hero.

Filming won't take to long i would say should take round about a week but then with me starting this early into my AD it gives me time to go back in the future before handing it in to make it look better and also add more clips in to possibly make the trailer longer and possibly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment