Reggie Menzies

Reggie Menzies

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

CV hand green light

Reggie Menzies
D.O.B: 08/01/1995
Address: 43 Rochford Garden way,
                      Rochford,
                      Essesx
                      SS4 1QH
Telephone: 01702 544 160
Mobile: 07783643987
Email: reggiemenzies@hotmail.co.uk
Qualifications GCSE’s:
English: C
Maths: D
Science: C
Construction: C
ICT: C
Drama: D
BTEC Diploma grades:
Level 2 Media: Merit
Level 3 TV and Film Diploma: Double Merit

Personal Profile:
I am looking for a job as I’m still studying at college, I’m currently in my second year in the Level 3 TV and Film Course. People would normally describe me as a confident and happy all round person. I don’t mind what type of job I get but would appreciate the opportunity to work with you. I find it easy to get on with anyone in the work place and I am easy to talk to. My life goal is to become the next Christopher Nolan as I love making movies and I would love to see my movie on the big screen one day.
Work experience:
2010- I worked at HBW Partnership which is a surveying company, It was good experience for me to see what surveying was like sadly it wasn’t  the career path which I wanted to choose. I had to be hard working for two weeks with constant measurements on buildings, so I’m used to consistent work.
20/09/11 – 08/04/14 I have worked at The Old Hat In Southend where I was a barman as well as a glass collector but I spent more time behind the bar serving customers. By working at The Old Hat I have picked up skills, working around customers, helping people, time management, cleaning and confidence in the work place.  I have never been late for work, also if they needed me at the last minute I always show my commitment and turn up for the shifts they needed cover for.

Interests and Achievements:
In my last year of school I was a prefect at The King Edmund School. My duty was to help the younger Students in the school also to help with punctuality with the students so they looked presentable.
I like to go down to the south of England so I can surf it’s one of my interests also I like to be in the sea so it perfect.
I enjoy socialising and meeting new people and I love helping people. I like to read in my spare time as I really enjoy learning about the world.
Skills:
Self-confidence, the ability to work with others, listening to superiors, independence and communicating with others.

Reference: 
Nina Peters
:  07540597028
The Old Hat
14 Alexandra Street,
Southend-on-Sea
Essex,
SS1 1BU

No comments:

Post a Comment