Reggie Menzies

Reggie Menzies

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Personal Statement

Personal Statement
We all want to be something in life and I will be one of the next biggest things to step foot in the film industry I have always wanted to be in film because it has countless dreams.



The subjects I am studying is television and film this  has given me in the film industry and how it works and what you have to do who you have to know because I have done a lot of hands on work in college I know how to use a lot of the camera and also the editing software. This will go towards my career.
I love to take part in sport.  I compete in Triathlons which I really love. I have been in the East Essex Tri club for 3 years, I went with the Air Training Corps. I have speaking and listening skills and team leadership as I became a corporal in the ATC; I can show I have communication skills and I am decisive.





I would be right for my chosen course because I am enthusiastic; I love to make people feel good about them-selves but know what I want out of people ; I have common sense, determination and belief. From the experience I have gained from helping those I know has given me more understanding of the job role and it has given me confidence to work hands on. Working with the people I know has inspired me to do more for others. I have an understanding of knowing how film changes and I will be working with people of all ages. It has been something I have wanted to do for many years and I would really like to have this career as it also suits my personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment